18th century North America. After more than 20 years of conflict, the Thirteen Colonies and the British Crown are on the brink of all-out war. Battle lines are drawn. Bloodshed is inevitable.
Out of the embers of his burning village, a new assassin will rise. Born of Mohawk and British descent, his fight for freedom and justice will be forged in the flames of revolution.
Eliminate your foes with an expanded arsenal of weaponry including bows, pistols, the tomahawk, and the signature blade of the Assassin Order.
Explore densely populated cities, situated along the vast wilderness of a dangerous frontier, abundant with wildlife.
An all-new game engine delivers the brutality and the beauty of a nation caught in an epic war for independence.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
CPU: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
GPU RAM: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 3870
AUDIO: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
DVD: Dual-layer drive
HDD: 17 GB of free hard disk space
OTHER: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
AC3 Supported Video Cards:
AMD Radeon HD 3870 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series or better
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 series or better
Notes: Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Title: Assassin’s Creed® III
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Release Date: Nov 2012
Assassins Creed III Update v1.03-RELOADED
SIZE: 49.9 MB
– Fixed a potential crash in mission “Bridewell Prison” when trying to skip cinematic with Mason.
– Fixed a bug preventing the creation of new Uplay accounts
– Removed the ability to hide pivots during pass-throughs and cinematics
– Added support for “Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy”
– Fixed potential game data corruption when a DLC download ends while the player is in-game.
– In Wolfpack, a target doesn’t remain stuck on the ground if the player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the same time.
– In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
– In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
– In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
– In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use abilities that create lookalikes.
– In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
– Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple Deathmatch session on the Saint Pierre map.
– Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
– Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick.
– The Independent’s hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now displays correctly.
– The Strong Man’s white costume, alternative costume and warrior costume now display properly when hiding in a group.
– On Xbox 360, the Uplay icon and unlock conditions for unlockables redeemed via Uplay have been restored.
– Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC.
– Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
– The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
– The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each other prior to the host getting into the session.
– Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under certain conditions.
– An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC videos without having the DLC installed.
– Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team mates.
Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under certain circumstances.
– When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the same through different sessions.