No escape from Arkham City…the sprawling mega-prison in the heart of Gotham City, home to its most violent thugs and infamous super villains. With the lives of the innocent at stake, only one man can save them and bring justice to the streets of Gotham City… Batman.
Developed by Rocksteady Studios, Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security “home” for all of Gotham City’s thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.
Become the Dark Knight – Batman: Arkham City delivers a genuinely authentic Batman experience with advanced, compelling gameplay on every level: high-impact street brawls, nail-biting stealth, multifaceted forensic investigation, epic super-villain encounters and unexpected glimpses into Batman’s tortured psychology.
Play as Catwoman – Catwoman is a fully playable character in Batman: Arkham City who has her own storyline in the main game which is seamlessly interwoven with Batman’s story arc. Her navigation skills, combat moves and gadgetry have been specifically designed to deliver a fully featured and unique experience.
Advanced FreeFlow Combat – Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from every direction as Arkham’s gangs bring heavy weapons and all-new AI to the fight, but Batman steps it up with twice the number of combat animations and double the range of attacks, counters and takedowns.
New Gadgets – Batman has access to new gadgets such as the Cryptographic Sequencer V2 and Smoke Pellets, as well as new functionality for existing gadgets that expand the range of Batman’s abilities without adding extra weight to his Utility Belt.
New Story – Five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini returns to pen a brand-new story for Batman: Arkham City, taking gamers deep inside the diseased heart of Gotham.
Arkham Has Moved – Following the closure of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate prison, Gotham’s new mayor, Quincy Sharp ordered the relocation of all inmates to Arkham City – a sprawling new super-prison five times bigger than Arkham Island, enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations and Gotham landmarks.
Huge Cast of Characters – Players encounter numerous characters from the Batman universe, including Catwoman, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man, The Joker, The Riddler and other iconic characters yet to be revealed.
Featured VO Talent – Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy reprise their roles as The Joker and Batman respectively.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+
Memory: 2GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 17 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: ATI 3850HD 512 MB or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
Other Requirements: Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows – Live
Major fixes that this patch addresses are listed below.
* Performance / hitching issues have been greatly improved
for running in DX 11.
* An issue with players running out of Video Memory or
encountering a Rendering Thread Exceptions has been addressed.
This was primarily affecting 32-bit Operating Systems.
* A progression block after defeating Ra s Al Ghul has been
fixed. This was an issue that occurred primarily on lower end
computer setups and is described as Batman not readying his
* A crash that occurred when scrolling between the Character Bios
and Arkham City Stories has been fixed.
* A crash that occurred when selecting >Press Start< immediately when available at the Title Screen has been fixed. The issue was described as crashing/hard locking around the DLC (Downloadable Content) check. 1. Unpack the files. 2. Run the update and make sure you point it to your game installation folder. 3. Copy the cracked contents inside the FiGHTCLUB folder to your game installation folder, overwrite if prompted. 4. Same as before: if the game tries to connect to internet block it in firewall and use an local profile for Games For Windows Live. 5. Play the game and if you like it: BUY it Ps. Official update installer has issues - even for legit users - so we decided to replace it with custom installer.