A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption across…
A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption across the undiscovered and unpredictable living planet.
All-New Characters and All-New Classes: Four all new playable classes including the Siren, the Commando, the Gunzerker and the Assassin. Step into the role of the Gunzerker, whose highly deadly skills allow him to dual-wield any two weapons found in the game. Not only that, you will build on that skill to do more things with two guns than you ever imagined possible. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that’s your thing! Want to try other styles? More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from!
Dynamic Co-op online, and LAN: Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN. Borderlands 2 features a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!
World Connected Story: Find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception — the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he’s stolen credit for the opening of the Vault.)
87 Bazillion…Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Relics, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!
Brand new environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, you’ll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
Brand new enemies: A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies in Borderlands 2.
game mode single / multiplayer
multiplayer: local network / Internet number of players 1-4
System requirements Core i5 2.3 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 560 or better), 20 GB HDD, Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7, Internet connection
Borderlands 2 PC players’ expectations: 9.2 / 10 calculated from 646 players’ votes.
This release includes the following DLCs:
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunters Upgrade Pack
Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
Borderlands 2: Mr. TorgueÆs Campaign of Carnage
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack
Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
You only need the initial SR release for this update and DLC pack. Enjoy an updated and working Borderlands 2 game!
Borderlands 2 Update v1.5.0 Incl. DLC-RELOADED
SIZE: 2.78 GB
– Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
– Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded. This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank until capacity is below the maximum — it does not forcibly remove or delete any items.
– Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or skin would look like before buying.
– Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible occasionally through the Siren’s Res skill.
– Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after redeeming a customization code.
– Players are now able to type a “c” in their player name without causing the “load a character” overlay to appear while starting a New Game.
– Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them: Bad Hair Day, Best Minion Ever.
– Fixed a bug that could cause the “Wildlife Preservation” mission boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
– (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett to not drop Scarlett’s Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
– Fixed a bug that caused the player’s grenade count to not be saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
– Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be capped at level 55.
– Rebalanced the Gunzerker’s Titan class mod to be more in line other Gunzerker class mods.
– Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
– Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to another player.
– Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.