Beyond the reach of civilization lies a lawless island ruled by violence. This is where you find yourself stranded, caught in a bloody conflict between psychotic warlords and indigenous rebels. Struggling to survive, your only hope of escape is through the muzzle of a gun. Discover the island’s dark secrets and take the fight to the enemy; improvise and use your environment to your advantage; and outwit its cast of ruthless, deranged inhabitants. Beware the beauty and mystery of this island of insanity… You’ll need more than luck to escape alive.
AN OPEN WORLD FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER
Create your own FPS adventure. Customize your weapons, your skills and your approach to each mission, whether you favor intense run-and-gun action, stealthy close-up takedowns or long-range sniping.
AN ISLAND OF DANGER AND DISCOVERY
Explore a diverse island playground, from mountain ranges and swampy grasslands to white sandy beaches. Discover relics, hunt exotic animals, play mini-games and travel quickly by land, sea or air. Fight your way through the island’s towns, temples, river ports and more!
UNCOVER A MEMORABLE STORY AND AN INSANE CAST OF CHARACTERS
Encounter an engaging and disturbed cast of characters as you take a gritty journey to the dark side of humanity, written by a Writers Guild Award winner.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN A FULL CO-OP CAMPAIGN
Play online or split screen and team up in a four-player campaign which challenges you to be your best and work together to prevail. Experience the island through the eyes of a wayward crew in their own quest to survive against the odds.
A DIFFERENT BREED OF MULTIPLAYER
Innovative multiplayer rewards skill and team play. To level up, players must support each other by boosting with battle cries, reviving teammates and calling in support weapons. After each match, players have the choice to punish or show mercy for their foes in fun and twisted ways, choreographed with interactive cutscenes.
USE THE MAP EDITOR TO CREATE AND ACCESS NEW CONTENT
The powerful and easy-to-use Far Cry® Map Editor is back, with new and improved features. A community of mapmakers ensures a constant stream of all-new content with the very best being showcased for the whole world to enjoy. Using the included tools, you too can make amazing maps, quickly and easily.
CUTTING-EDGE GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY
Far Cry® 3 is being developed by the world-class game designers who brought you such critically acclaimed titles as Assassin’s Creed® 2, Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood, and World in Conflict®.
OS:Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
Processor:Intel Core®2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:512MB Video RAM (1GB Video RAM), DirectX9c (DirectX11) Shader Model 3.0 (Shader Model 5.0)
Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX Compatible (Recommended Surround Sound 5.1 capable)
Far Cry 3 Update v1.05-RELOADED
SIZE: 288 MB
Single Player fixes for the patch:
- Outpost Reset: After conquering all outposts and completing/acquiring the end game achievement/state, the player can reset the outposts in the gameplay options menu
- New difficulty level: a fourth difficulty option called “Master” with adjustment to player health values and AI behavior to make it more difficult than the current difficulty levels
- Fixed an issue with the weapons not working properly if a challenge was finished exactly during the weapons switching
- Fixed the NPC’s ignoring the player in some cases after dying and restarting a social challenge
- Fixed a hole in the map behind a waterfall that would cause the users to go under the map
- Fixed an issue with one of the captains from a Wanted dead quest that did not spawn sometimes
- Fixed the mission objective not updating sometimes when Buck model was seen floating