language pack-skidrowHitman: Absolution follows the Original Assassin undertaking his most personal contract to date. Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world.
Hitman: Absolution follows the Original Assassin undertaking his most personal contract to date. Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world.
Showcasing Glacier 2™ technology: HITMAN: ABSOLUTION has been built from the ground up, boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game and sound design.
Contracts Mode: Create your own custom hits by choosing the level, targets, weapons and the rules of assassination in an innovative new online mode. Created contracts can be shared with friends or the whole Hitman community and the money that you earn will unlock weapons, upgrades and disguises.
Freedom of Choice: Stalk your prey, fight them head on or adapt as you go along. As Agent 47 the choice is yours thanks to highly evolved gameplay mechanics and a ground-breaking AI system.
Experience a Living, Breathing World: In the world of Hitman: Absolution every moment can become a story as unique characters, rich dialogue and Hollywood standard performances combine to create a gameplay experience like no other.
Disguises: As Agent 47, the identity of almost anyone you meet is yours for the taking. Immobilise your prey, steal their outfit and use your instinct to blend in and deceive your enemies.
Instinct Mode: See the world through the eyes of Agent 47 and become the world’s deadliest assassin. Using Hitman: Absolution’s Instinct Mode you’ll predict enemy movement, discover new ways to kill and use high powered weaponry with deadly accuracy.
OS: Windows Vista, 7
Processor: True dual core CPU (Intel, AMD)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video Card: NV8600 512 Mb RAM, or AMD equivalent
Title: Hitman: Absolution™
Developer: IO Interactive
Publisher: SQUARE ENIX, Eidos Interactive
Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Languages: English*, French*, German*, Italian*, Spanish*, Polish*, Russian*, Turkish
SIZE: 7.5 GB
This patches provides the following improvements:
– Players using the Russian language will no longer crash as soon as they use the sniper rifle.
– Various issues that have been seen on specific configurations that caused the game to not be able to start up at all have been addressed.
– Problems with the Sniper Challenge Unlocks not carrying over into Hitman: Absolution have been addressed. On first starting the patched game you will receive your unlocks.
o Note that North American users that have been provided the Sniper Challenge by Gamestop will need a separate unlock key in addition to this. Gamestop can provide these.
– Problems with negative level-scores have been fixed. Newly accomplished positive scores will be needed to erase your incorrectly remembered negative scores.
– A problem with keyboard and mouse controls where users would accidentally melee attack a person next to them when they intended to throw an item has been addressed.
– Legal and Intro movies can now be skipped immediately on startup after the game, on all launches but the very first on a machine.
– DirectX 10 hardware can now enable the simplest version of the Depth Of Field effect.
– Problems with audio occasionally being muted after ALT-TAB have been fixed.
– Various localization fixes.
– Miscellaneous other stability and general improvements based on crashes we have seen coming in.