Players will be able to combine the elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in the magickal arts in other challenging modes.
In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode takes the players across three different levels, ranging from the lush forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where wits and creative thinking are keys to victory.
In the unlockable hardcore challenge modes, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place on local and online leaderboards.
Magicka v18.104.22.168 Update incl DLC-SKIDROW
Size: 880 mb
Magicka v22.214.171.124 Update info:
– Fixed a recently introduced issue where the list of Magicks would give the wizards paper cuts and crash the game. Its edges have now been properly blunted as per Wizard Academy standards.
Magicka v126.96.36.199 Update info:
Added the new Dungeons & Daemons DLC
We are a continuing our ongoing effort to improve your experience by casting the spells below that we learned in our forum.
– Added some missing characters to certain fonts. Continuing our commitment to offering characters to all fonts everywhere.
– Fixed a pathfinding crash. Took us a bit, but we found it.
– Fixed disappearing boss Vlad. Turns out he was just at the bar up the street.
– Fixed a crash when killing frozen Khan (and possibly other bosses). KHAAAAAAN!
– Fixed camera issue when being revived by the fairy. Fairies weren’t previously aware of auto-focus.
– Fixed NPC spellcaster AI sometimes freezing up. After taking some public speaking classes, though, the NPC finally warmed up.
– Mobs are now able to spawn their own kind upon death. That sounds kinda gross, actually.
– Added some new functionality to scene scripts. Scene scripts run. Run, scripts, run!
– Reduced the physical damage resistance of Enraged Goblin Warlocks. Let’s face it, Warlocks sound all-powerful but they’re really just a bunch of pansies.
– Fixed a localization crash. Que haya sido reparado.
– Fixed a crash with the Performance Enchantment magick. Talk to your doctor first.
– Fixed a crash that occurred when firing a water projectile during a level transition. That’ll show those pesky levels who’s boss around here.
– Fixed an issue with collision checks that resulted in multiple fall damage. Large Hadron Collider consulted, collisions now in check.
– Fixed certain lights being removed when restarting a scene. Disco disco, good good.
– Fixed scores being inconsistent between client and host in challenges. Issues resolved with just a couple trust falls.
– Fixed script delays being reset when restarting a challenge level. No more delays, the movie will finally be coming out soon.
– Fixed element icons getting stuck highlighted when disabled (as in Elemental Roulette). Now if we could only get our car’s dome light to turn off.
– Fixed a crash where players were gripped during level transition. Now they’ll just be gripped in anticipation, amirite?!
– General stability improvements.
Magicka v188.8.131.52 Update info:
– Fixed an issue that would lock out players from using the Sporting Goods item pack
– Fixed localization for WOOT content
– Fixed a problem with the “I put on my robe and wizard hat” achievement
Magicka v184.108.40.206 Update info:
– Removed debug content
– Added proper localization for the new DLC’s
– Fixed an issue where the Holding Apparatus of Saumetheus never gave proper fire resistance
Magicka v220.127.116.11 Update info:
– Added new DLC; Olympian Onslaught (4 new PvP arenas)
– Added new DLC; Triathlon of Terror (3 new challenge levels)
– Added new DLC; Athletic Techniques (Magick Pack)
– Added new DLC; Sporting Goods (Item Pack)
– Fixed various minor issues