Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold. Download the Turning Point trailer to see the beginning of Lara’s epic adventure.
Survival Edition includes:
Digital 32-page mini art book compiled by TOMB RAIDER’S Art Director Brian Horton
10 downloadable tracks from TOMB RAIDER’s atmospheric soundtrack
Digital double sided map of the game’s mysterious island setting and the iconic cover image
Digital comic – Tomb Raider: The Beginning
“Guerilla Skin” in-game outfit
Three in-game weapons from “Hitman: Absolution” for use in “Tomb Raider”: The Silverballer, Agency SPS 12, and HX AP-15
Tomb Raider v1.0.722.3 Update-SKIDROW
SIZE: 191 MB
Tomb Raider v1.0.722.3 Update info:
We have just made public a new version of the PC version of Tomb Raider, build 1.0.722.3. This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client.
In addition to various PC specific fixes this patch brings all the fixes available in the 1.02 console patch to the PC as well, but note that the majority of those was already included in the originally released PC game or version 718.4.
New fixes in 722.3:
– Addressed an issue in ”Shipwreck Beach” where the mast on the wooden ship was occasionally missing depending on the player’s path.
– Fixed a gating issue in “Research Bunker” where the elevator would get stuck in an unintended state.
– Fixes for multiplayer connectivity
o An issue related to security certificates that stopped many users from connection to Square Enix servers was resolved.
o Improved messages when you are unable to connect with Square Enix servers.
– Improvements to voice-chat for multiplayer
o New Push-To-Talk feature, by default mapped to F1.
o New voice-chat volume option.
o Improved overall quality of voice-chat.
– Fixes for crashes on startup in specific situations when no audio output is available.
– Fixes for various reported crashes during both single-player and multi-player.
– Movies are showing up again when using SSAA.
– Cost of TressFX reduced, especially in combination with SSAA.
– TressFX memory usage reduced for AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround setups.
– TressFX simulation and graphical quality improvements.
– New Ultra-quality shadow mode for contact hardening shadows. This is not enabled by default in any quality profile, but can be enabled from the advanced settings.
– Improvements to fullscreen/windowed switching and multiple display handling.
– Various UI improvements.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we made a Beta available on Steam, Build718.4, that can be used to switch back to the previous version. Please note however that you can only play multiplayer with people that share your version.
We’ve been working closely with NVIDIA to address the issues experienced by some Tomb Raider players. In conjunction with this patch, NVIDIA will be releasing updated drivers that help to improve stability and performance of Tomb Raider on NVIDIA GeForce GPUs. We are continuing to work together to resolve any remaining outstanding issues. We recommend that GeForce users update to the latest GeForce 314.21 drivers (posting today) for the best experience in Tomb Raider.
We are planning further patches beyond this one to address various issues that have come out of consumer feedback since the release of the game.
OS: Windoes XP, Vista, 7
Processor: 2GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo or better, AMD Athlon X2 or better)
Memory: 1 GB (Win XP), 2 GB (Win Vista/7)
Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce 8800 / AMD Radeon HD 2900 or better